Perfect Food for The Maker's Diet:
- Recommended Serving Size: 5 caplets per day or 2 tablespoons of powder per day.
- Garden of Life Perfect Food is Recommended in The Maker's Diet!
- The Maker's Diet Super Green Food has More Greens per Serving than any other Super Green Food
- Garden of Life Perfect Food has Over 45 Nutrient-Dense Superfoods
- Garden of Life Perfect Food Contains 100% Organic Cereal Grass Juices (33:1 concentrate)
- Garden of Life Perfect Food Contains Over 100 Minerals plus Vitamins A, B, C, E & K
- Garden of Life Perfect Food Contains 90+ Antioxidant Complexes
- Garden of Life Perfect Food Contains Enzyme-Rich Live Foods
- Garden of Life Perfect Food Contains Omega 3, 6 & 9 Essential Fatty Acids
- The Maker's Diet Perfect Food Contains No Synthetic, Isolated or Fractionated Vitamins & Minerals
- Garden of Life Perfect Food Provides 22 Amino Acids, Tocotrienols, Beta Carotene & Lycopene
- Garden of Life Perfect Food Utilizes Exclusive Poten-Zyme process for Increased Nutrient Absorption
- Garden of Life Perfect Food Contains No Fillers, Binders or Excipients
Study after study has shown that anyone who doesn´t consume 5-10
servings of vegetables per day is missing out on nature´s ultimate
insurance policy. Vegetables provide the body with compounds not found
in other foods including: enzymes, minerals, antioxidants and chlorophyll.
Vegetables are nature´s richest source of carotenoids including
beta carotene and lycopene. By taking Perfect Food every day, you´ll
never have to go without your 5-10 servings of veggies.
Whole Food Nutrition vs Vitamin &Mineral Supplements
People often wonder if they should also supplement with a green food
blend while taking a multiple
vitamin/mineral formula. Whole foods provide vitamins and minerals as
nature intended, with all of the naturally occurring co-factors and
synergistic compounds in tact. They contain hundreds, and
possibly thousands, of yet to be discovered nutrients, that cannot be
isolated and put into a
vitamin / mineral supplement.
For optimal health, there is nothing better or more compatible to the
human body than nutrient-rich, unprocessed whole foods in their balanced,
natural state. Perfect Food, a new standard in whole food nutrition.
Grass - A Perfect Food
Nutrient-Rich Grasses: Cereal grasses are the only foods in the vegetable
kingdom that, even if
consumed alone, enable animals to continually maintain weight, strength,
and optimal health. Grasses are considered to be at, or near, the base
of the terrestrial food chain. The powers of the sun that are trapped
in its blades produce rich amounts of chlorophyll and other green photosynthetic pigments.
The grasses, known today as green superfoods, supply many nutritional
factors that even now
scientists cannot duplicate in a vitamin or mineral pill. Grass is perhaps
the most nutrient-dense food on this green earth, richer in nutrients
than spinach, broccoli, eggs and chicken in virtually all categories
including protein, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium,
zinc, copper, manganese,
vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin
B12, carotenoids, and vitamin E. They abound in unidentified growth
factors, powerful antioxidants, immune boosters, and many other health
Why Garden of Life Perfect Food ?
In today´s hectic lifestyle, it´s nearly impossible to eat
enough vegetables, especially greens, to satisfy our body´s needs.
Because of this, we are depriving ourselves of nature´s ultimate
insurance policy. Perfect Food was created to meet the demands
of our fast-paced lives, by supplying every nutrient our body requires
to sustain optimal levels of health.
A balance of nutrient-dense, enzyme-rich live foods,
Garden of Life Perfect Food contains antioxidant green grasses, micro-algae, sea
vegetables, whole vegetables and their juices, sprouted grains, seeds,
legumes, and acerola cherries - one of nature´s most abundant
food source of vitamin C.
What's in Garden of Life Perfect Food ?
Perfect Food contains the highest quality ingredients on the planet.
Many other products use large amounts of inexpensive ingredients such
as lecithin, apple fiber and flax seed meal. While these
compounds do provide some benefit, they are not nearly as beneficial
as nutrient rich whole foods such as greens.
* Total Green Foods: grass juices, microalgae (i.e. blue-green algae),
green and sea vegetables.
+ Garden of life defines Filler Ingredients as follows: lecithin,
apple fiber and pectin, oat bran, Jerusalem artichoke, barley malt,
maltodextrin, rice bran with fiber, or sweeteners, etc. These are not
inferior ingredients, but they are much less nutrient dense than greens
and significantly less expensive.